Saturday, April 17, 2010

Finally!

My vacation is almost over, and I promised myself if I did nothing else, I would finally start my blog. I hope to document my quilting, dollmaking, needlework, my endless quest for organization, and probably include some of my boys' cat antics, too, and maybe an occasional recipe. I hope to improve my photography skills along the way. I've finished cataloging my quilt history books on my Readerware book inventory program this week. Next are my doll books, and then to find shelf space for them all! It will be nice not to have to walk around piles of them on the floor. I'm trying to get my sewing room to the point where Where Women Create would at least use it as a "before" photo. But organizing my sewing room is competing with wanting to get started on my new Gail Wilson Designs Jane Austen doll kit. Which will I chose?? Stay tuned....

No comments: